An experience at Sugarloaf Mountain is not a passive one. Start your journey learning how to throw a tomahawk, mining for gemstones & fossils, enjoying fresh made to order pizza in one of our picnic areas, listening to the whispers of our ancestors in our prehistoric mini museum, discovering how it all comes together during our behind the scenes tour, selecting the perfect keepsake at the Tecumseh Trading Company….or simply soaking in the natural beauty of Sugarloaf Mountain & Great Seal State Park. Your day is an immersive experience that will captivate the kids and rekindle the old memories in your heart.
FYI / Important Things to Know
Box Office Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
Saturday, 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
Toll Free 1-866-775-0700 (June 1-Sept 1)
Call 740-775-4100 during the off season.
- Showtime is 8:00 pm. There will be a 15 – 20 minute intermission. The show concludes at approximately 10:45 pm.
- Late arrivals may be held from going to their seats at the discretion of the house manager.
- “Tecumseh!” is NOT recommended for children age 6 and younger due to some violent content and loud battle scenes.
- Please come prepared in the event of questionable weather! The show will be performed during a light, continuous rain. In the event of rain, umbrellas are NOT permitted to be open during the performance.
- Parking is FREE. It is highly recommended you arrive to the facility no later than 6:30 pm if you will be attending a Saturday performance.
- The Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre is a Pet Free and Smoke Free facility.
- The possession or use of illegal substances and/or firearms is prohibited at all times.
All sales final.
Exchanges are permitted by contacting the Box Office toll free 1-866-775-0700 by 6:00 pm on the business day before your scheduled performance date. (Saturday for a Monday performance).
We rarely cancel a performance prior to show time due to weather or another act of God. Rain Insurance is included with every ticket purchased. In the event that your performance is cancelled, your tickets will automatically become rain checks which may be used for any other available performance that season. You also have the option of requesting a refund of your base ticket price (not including fees or insurance) within 5 business days of a cancelled performance. If patrons leave of their own volition and the show is not cancelled, no rain checks or refunds will be given. The show will be performed during a light, continuous rain.
The photographing, videotaping and/or sound recording of the production, in any manner, is strictly prohibited.